Monday, November 6, 2017

Always (7 Dots Studio)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm sharing with you today my latest layout created for 7 Dots Studio. It is called «Always».


I started my layout with the Fortune paper from the Fortune-teller collection.


I love that paper. I created a mixed media background on it, using, paints first, and then stencils. 


I chose the Letters Stencil from the Writers Block collection. I used it with graphite texture paste. 


I then selected the Squares Stencil from the Soulmates collection. I used it with black heavy gesso.


Next step was stamping. I used the Hazy Days Clear Stamps with black Archival Ink.


To mat my picture, I used the Fortune-teller 12x12 Tags and pieces of the Tarot paper, also from the Fortune-teller collection. 


I used die-cut shapes here and there on my layout, to create some texture.


I used some of the 6x12 Word Stickers from the Fortune-teller collection in three key places on my layout.


 7 Dots Studio products used:

Writers block - Letters Stencil
Soulmates - Squares Stencil
Words Stickers 6x12 - Fortune-teller 

I hope you like my layout. 
Have a great day.

Karine
xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, super cute and totally picture perfect, pun intended.I am sure this will make prettiest DIYed family photo on the potrait wall. It gave me so much ideas for other projects like this one and it has mind churning with so many ideas that i could write papers for money about it and have a easy and simple life. Thankyou for sharing

    ReplyDelete