Saturday, November 25, 2017

Spread your Wings (7 Dots Studio)

Dear crafty friends,

I'm here today to share a video tutorial I created for 7 Dots Studio. I couldn't resist using the brand new Paint Chips collection. Dee Dee created magic once again!


I chose the beautiful Nightshade 12x12 paper.


I created a mixed media background using the Hatched stencil and some graphite texture paste.


I also used the Paint Chips Clear Stamps with black ink and with gold embossing powder.


I created a paper cluster with papers from the 6x6 pad and tags from the 12x12 Tags.


I decorated my layout with flowers and flair badges.


I also added a few chipboard pieces from 2Crafty Chipboard.


I used the Paint Chips 6x12 Element Stickers and the Paint Chips 6x12 Die-cut Elements, to add some yellow around my cluster.


My title comes from the Northern Lights 6x12 Word Stickers sheet. I thought the colors matched pretty well my layout.

I filmed my process for you to see it.


7 Dots Studio products used:
Paint Chips 12x12 Tags

I hope you like my layout.
Have a nice day.




1 comment:

  1. this is good to see you again explaning the 7 Dots Studio creation via this tutorial. the color selection was absolutely brilliant and perfect. i am so impressed. Good day:)

    ReplyDelete