Monday, October 24, 2016

The End of a Perfect Day (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

I'm sharing today my first layout created with the brand new Mémoires collection from Blue Fern Studios. The papers are just gorgeous!

The end of a Perfect Day


For this layout, I used the Tale of Treasures paper as my background. After I primed it with clear gesso, I used a stencil with modeling paste. I added a bit of blue mist with a brush. 


To add more interest to the background, I used the Grungy Grid stamp with black ink. I also added another stamp with text. 


Behind my photo cluster, I used the Circle Groupe chipboards, which I embossed with Sand & Sea Imagine Ink embossing powder. It matches the background beautifully. 

Under my picture, I used the Calling Cards paper to mat. 


I used the Photographic Record paper to die cut a doily to add to both my clusters. I also added some flowers and wire thread to embellish.


My title piece, The End of a Perfect Day, is also embossed with Sand & Sea Imagine Ink embossing powder.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful page, Karine, and your designs are always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete