Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Walk on the Beach (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

Today, I want to share a layout I made for September moodboard over on the Blue Fern Studios blog. Here is my layout.

A Walk on the Beach


I used the Serendipity collection. My background paper is the Contemplation paper.

Here is the moodboard:


I was inspired by everything: the colors, the flowers, the shell, the beach picture...


I used the Calling Cards, the Fascination and the Anticipation papers also, behind my picture, chipboards and flowers. 


I stamped on my background with the Brocade Texture and the Arcadia Textures stamps. I used Versamark Ink and Snow Imagine Ink embossing powder.


My chipboards are the Mesh Bits, which I covered with a sand effect paste. I used white gesso to make the texture stand out.


I used lots of flowers, amongst which there are Seaside Lilies, Seaside Roses and Tranquil Roses and Lilies.


My title piece is A Walk On The Beach, which was released with the Seaside Cottage collection. I covered it with a sand effect paste and highlighted the details with white gesso.

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Contemplation, Calling Cards, Fascination and Anticipation papers from Serendipity
Brocade Texture and Arcadia Textures stamps
Snow embossing powder
Seaside Liles, Seaside Roses and Tranquil Roses and Lilies flowers
A Walk on the Beach and Mesh Bits chipboards

Come play with us, the board is gorgeous. You have the month to enter your creation.

Have a nice day.
Karine

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Just stopping by to spread a little love :-) I absolutely love this layout. So many gorgeous details and i love the photo. Beautiful colour combo as well. Brilliantly done.

    Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete