Friday, August 26, 2016

Dream Big (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

Here is my second layout for August for Blue Fern Studios.

Dream Big


My second layout is called Dream Big. I used the B side of the Embark Paper.


I used the Making Plans stamp on this layout also. I just love this stamp.


My chipboards are the Garden Lattice Bits, which are embossed with a dark brown embossing powder. 

On the picture above, I used some of the Seaside Lilies and Attic Charm Daisies.


My chipboard title, part of The Optimist Words Set, is embossed with a mix of auburn, mushroom and buttercup Imagine Ink embossing powders. 

Here is a link to the video:


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Embark paper (Seaside Cottage collection)
Making Plans stamp
Garden Lattice Bits
The Optimist Words Set
Mix of Lime, Auburn, Buttercup and Mushroom Imagine Ink Embossing Powders
Seaside Lilies, Attic Charm Daisies



Have a nice day,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment