Tuesday, July 5, 2016

We Don't Remember Days, We Remember Moments (Shimmerz Paints)

Hi there, creative souls,

I have a quick and easy layout to share with you and on the Shimmerz Paints blog today. 

We Don't Remember Days, We Remember Moments


I started with the Mistletoe paper from the Yuletide collection by 7Dots Studios. I covered it with clear gesso.


My favorite color, these days, is Deep Blue Sea Vibez. So I started out with it, making some drops and adding water to blend in some places. When it was dry, I thought it was pretty, but there was something missing.


I decided to add another color: Carribean Sunset Spritz, for a soft touch. I did the same: drops and water in some places, and the, dry with a heat tool.


To add more interest, I used white paint to make some white drops. Some stamping and embellishing, and it all came up pretty quickly.


For my title piece, I used the same two colors as for my background, and I painted them on my primed chipboard. Isn't it gorgeous?

Have a creative day.

Karine



1 comment:

  1. So very, very gorgeous - I really love the wonderful colors and background! Thanks for sharing, Karine!

    ReplyDelete