Monday, January 4, 2016

Moments (Flying Unicorn)

Bonjour,

Je vous présente aujourd'hui le troisième projet que j'ai réalisé avec le kit du mois de janvier Your Passion. Your Art de Flying Unicorn. Je voulais utiliser la feuille de mots autocollants qui venait dans le kit. Je les ai collés sur mon fond pour ajouter de la texture, mais j'ai fini par en cacher la plus grande partie.


Hi,

I'm sharing today my third layout made with the Your Passion. Your Art kit from Flying Unicorn.  I wanted to use the sticker sheet that came in the kit. I used in on my background to add texture. It was pretty cool, but I ended up covering most of it. 




J'ai utilisé le kit principal de même que le Mixed Passion add-on.
I used the main kit and the Mixed Passion add-on.
http://www.flyingunicornstore.com




http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1522.htm

Voici des gros plans.
Here are some close-ups.




Merci de votre passage.
Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page and design! The colors you opted to use are wonderful - love the awesome layers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete